Saturday, January 31, 2009

How to make money online Articles

How to make money online - Articles

Today I want you to do another post of about 400 words, mentioning your key words that you chose about 24 times if you can! Don't go over that amount, as you don't want to be viewed by google as spam.

Read my PTC page on how to make money online today, if you want some type of idea on writing about PTC sites, that's if youre setting up a blog to promote your PTC referrals.

So you've done that, and included your links to the sites? Highlight the word you want someone to click on and chose the link option in the menu of the post options.

So if I want to make a link I would highlight to my bux.to referral site I would highlight bux.to chose the link option above, and type in the referral url.

If you already know how to do this type of thing great, but Im trying to set it up for a very beginner so everyone can learn how to make money online!

So now you have your 400 page article with links, it looks nice, you have your key words spread through it such as How to make money online, sorry couldnt help myself!

Now for the fun bit, I want you to rewrite the whole post so it looks like a brand new unique article. Change the wording around, use different words, get the thesaurus out if you want, it needs to look like a different body of text.

After that you will want to go to an article site, sign up, and publish your first article. There are many out there, some wont let you use more than 2 links in your text, so make sure you link to your blog in your first paragraph, trust me, just do it.

Once you have done that, also put your blog on technorati, this will all be good for your google rankings later on.

Thats about it for now, hope youre enjoying to learn how to make money online today with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment